Spend the summer of your life in America.


This page contains some very important information about taxes you may have had withdrawn from your paychecks while working this summer at Camps in the USA.
Your camp should have sent you a "W2" Tax form in the mail, if you paid taxes to the US government.  If they did not, and you know you paid taxes, please contact your camp directly and ask them to send you this form.  Once you have your "W2", please see the link below.
Taxback.com will provide step by step instructions and help you determine if you can receive a tax refund from the US Government for taxes withheld from your pay.  There is  a small fee that this company charges for their services.
You are more than welcome to file your own tax return, without paying this company to do so.  You can find the 1040EZ form at http://www.irs.gov/
This is something that all working Americans complete each year and is quite common.  
Please note: 3 Adventures are not tax advisors and therefore will not advise on tax matters.  We are simply providing you with tools through which to receive a tax refund.