First Time Participants:
1. If you are not accepted to the program, other than through your non-disclosure or other failure to comply with your obligations as set out in this agreement, the proof of all fees paid to 3 Adventures are refundable.
2. If your application is withdrawn after acceptance but prior to placement at a summer camp AND you have paid the program fees in full, £100 is refundable, otherwise the program fee is non-refundable.
3. If your application is withdrawn after placement at a summer camp, the total program fee is non-refundable.
4. If changes to your availability, your ability to attend a camp, or any failure on your part to comply with your obligations in this agreement, or any other factors, affect the ability of 3 Adventures to place you at a camp, 3 Adventures reserves the right to withdraw your application from the program and refunds will be at the absolute discretion of 3 Adventures.
5. If you are not placed at a camp by 3 Adventures by 1st July 2015, your application will be withdrawn from the program and a refund will be issued.
Returnee Participants and Direct Placements:
6. If your application is withdrawn, the total program fee is non-refundable.
7. If you leave camp before the end date of your camp contract for any reason, the total program fee is non-
8. If you or a member of your immediate family (parents or siblings; not including grandparents) experiences a life-threatening illness, or death, prior to your departure for your camp, written documentation must be submitted to 3 Adventures within 14 days and refunds will then be considered at the absolute discretion of 3 Adventures.
9. No refunds will be given if your application is withdrawn due to exacerbation of a pre-existing medical condition.
10. If you have not obtained your J-1 visa (delayed/denied/rejected) by your contracted start date at your camp or by 15th June 2015, whichever is sooner, 3 Adventures reserves the right to withdraw you from the program without refund.
11. Any fees you incur for third party services (such as J-1 visa interview or ICPC) or other costs associated with the program (but not inclusive in the program fee) are not refundable by 3 Adventures.
12. 3 Adventures reserves the right to withdraw your application, without refund, if unable to make contact with you at the contact details provided; if you are late with any paperwork or payments; or in any other circumstances where 3 Adventures is unable to obtain required information from you.
Camp Refund Policy
If an applicant fails to complete their contractual obligations, a refund may be offered at a rate of $50 per week missed (assuming camp has met its obligations outlined in the camp agreement) unless 8 weeks have been completed , in which case no refund will be issued, or as negotiated between 3 Adventures and the employer.